Spotswood Cricket Club is for girls and boys of all ages. We offer entry level cricket programs for 5-12 year olds, and field teams in Western Region Junior Cricket Association competitions.
Woolworths cricket programs (entry level) We offer Cricket Australia’s entry level programs for the youngest cricketers in your household. Days and times will be confirmed closer to the start of season 2019/20 and registrations can be made then through playcricket.com.au
- Woolworth Junior Blasters: entry level program recommended for children between 5-7 years old
- Woolworths Master Blasters: progression program from Junior Blasters, and recommended for children 7-10 years old
Junior teams – boys and girls This season the Spotswood Cricket Club aims to field 5 junior teams into Western Region Junior Cricket Association competitions.
- Under 11A boys – Saturday morning
- Under 11B boys/mixed – Friday evening
- Under 13 boys – Saturday morning
- Under 13 girls – Monday evening
- Under 15 boys – Saturday morning
Training times for all junior age groups is Thursday 5pm-6:30pm at Donald McLean Reserve, Spotswood. Meals are available at the clubrooms every Thursday night after training. Some age groups may look to train Tuesday as well, depending on interest from players.
Interested in any of the opportunities above? Get in touch and let us know, so we can keep you up to date on plans as the season gets closer.