We have four senior men’s teams, all playing in the Victoria Turf Cricket Association (VTCA), with matches played mostly on Saturdays throughout the season. Our coach is Dan Schuppan. While his role is primarily to work with the First and Second XIs, he will also work with other coaches and captains across all levels in the club, to help to develop the skills of all players.
New players are welcome! Pre-season indoor training will begin Monday 5 August 2019 at Western Sports Centre, Derrimut. During the season, training is at the club’s grounds on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more.
Teams and competitions
- First XI – Kookaburra Sports / Turner Shield (2 day and 1 day matches)
- Second XI – Patrick Quinn Shield Senior Seconds (2 day and 1 day matches)
- Third XI – Frank Keon Shield C1 (2 day and 1 day matches)
- Fourth XI – Ken Eastwood Shield C3 (1 day matches)
- T20 Round Robin / Kookaburra Cup competition